- 2+ years Java/ Java Web Application Development Experience
- Strong knowledge on Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Script , Jquery, CSS, HTML5
- Well versed with any MVC frameworks Hibernate, Spring.
- Well versed with the web services like Restful, SOAP Services.
- Working knowledge of Servers: Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic.
- Must have rich experience in XML/XSLT and JSON and should be able to carry out transformations and format conversions between the two.
- Understanding of JVM, Garbage Collection
- Experience in Performance Tuning of Java Applications
- ExtJS and AngularJS experience is desirable.
- Experience in Design Patterns of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) techniques
- Ability to design complex queries and database design RDBMS, SQL
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
Roles and responsibilities
- Should be responsible in module development, translate business requirement into code, write well-abstracted and reusable code, debugging the code, maintain & modify the module as a team member.
- Should have excellent analytical skills and should be eager to learn new technologies.
- Developerneeds to interact with other technical teams / other developers for understanding the architecture of the system.
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers and 3rd party APIs.
- Troubleshooting the development issue and providing solution
- Perform code reviews of code written by other developersin team with focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability etc.
- Timely delivery and Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions from design to delivery
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
PG: Not Mandatory
No.of.Positions : 2
Location – Hyderabad