- Responsible for working with teams to elicit requirements from clients, design applications, complete requirement/design documentation, and conduct end user training.
- Design and develop all aspects of new HyperionFinancial Management implementations and required changes to existing applications.
- Translate client business needs into practical architecture for consolidation solutions.
- Develop systems requirements, design, and prototype, implement and rollout solutions.
- Write and maintain clear, concise functional and technical specifications for Hyperionapplications and business system processes.
- Integration of Hyperionapplications with existing processes, including budgeting and forecasting, and data warehouse/management reporting
Design and implementation of custom reports using Hyperion reporting tools to address company needs and improve frequency, accuracy and timeliness of reporting.
- Develop testing scenarios, test scripts and leading teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing
- Assist with data conversion, validation and reconciliation.
- Preparation of training materials.
Travel to Client locations (Mandatory)
- Must have worked in 2-3 HFM Implementations.
- Must have experience in at least one full-cycle HFM implementation following a defined System Development Lifecycle approach
- Experience with both Classic and EPMA methods of metadata management is highly preferred
- Ability to write HFM rules files, develop data grids, financial reports, and utilize Smart View for Excel and Word
- Ability to develop integration using Hyperion FDMEE
- Experience in Hyperion Planning and Essbase is added advantage
Must be able to articulate the consolidation process in HFM
- 5 to 6 Years
- IT/ Software
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science (B.Tech, B.Sc , BCA, MCA or MBA)
- Hyperion Financial Management
- Hyperion Financial Management Consultant