Businesses of all sizes in this competitive arena need quick implementation of world class planning and budgeting solutions, and that’s what the Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) helps achieve. And Oracle Platinum Partner, Nalsoft, delivers this to you.
Oracle PBCS is built on the foundation of market-leading Hyperion Planning application with cloud-based delivery that can enable organizations to unlock their business potential. For finance executives who are drowning in spreadsheets or strapped to legacy applications, a cloud-based performance management solution offers an easy, on-ramp solution with lower IT resource requirements and accelerated time to value.
PBCS offers flexible deployment options that can help satisfy the varying needs of your business. You can also create your own custom planning and forecasting models, with the ease and power of the cloud, to meet your specific needs.
The Nalsoft Advantage
Nalsoft leverages the Oracle EPM components available within the PBCS solution to provide customers with a world-class Planning and Forecasting solution, containing the following:
- Oracle Hyperion Planning – provides bottom-up preparation of periodic Company, Business Unit, and Cost Center P&L, as well as data entry forms to facilitate financial and employee resource planning
- Oracle Data Management – an integrated solution that helps to standardize financial data management processes with a web-based guided workflow interface, as well as drill-through to flat files from various data sources
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting – provides a reporting tool for designing and presenting analytic data graphically using traditional report formats and batch scheduling with report distribution on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Microsoft Office – allows end-users to view, import, manipulate, distribute, and share data in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint and manage application Metadata
- EPM Automate Utility – remotely performs tasks within service instances and enables Service Administrators to automate many repeatable tasks
Partner with Nalsoft to Avail the Following Business Benefits
Partnering with an experienced Oracle cloud service provider such as Nalsoft offers you a wide range of business benefits including flexible workflow and process management, seamless integration and automation between on premise ERP and PBCS, and ability to plan workforce changes, among other advantages such as the following.
- P&L planning by Company, Business Unit, and Cost Center
- Actual to Plan Variance Reporting
- Consistent and dynamic templates to update the plan
- Global Assumptions vs. Override with Department Level Assumptions
- Templates and calculations for the complex business logic processing
- Version control to manage plan iterations
- What-If Modelling and Rolling Forecast
- Direct Integration between Oracle Fusion Cloud and Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service.