Nalsoft offers you the Oracle Fusion Applications. These have been designed from scratch, which means it gave the designers a clean sheet to work on. They could incorporate the best practices they collected from thousands of customers.
Oracle Fusion Applications are built on 100% open-standards based business applications that set a new standard for the way we innovate, function and adopt technology. With best-in-class services, Oracle Fusion Applications ensure increased business agility, reduced costs as well as IT complexity. All these help your organization to drive innovation and business transformation.
To sum up the advantages, Oracle Fusion Applications provide:
- Shorter implementation time frame
- Reduced hardware and software acquisition & maintenance costs with SaaS offerings
- Functionally rich and built-in best practices & procedures
- Embedded Business Intelligence(BI) capability with real-time information for optimum decision making
- Management and controlling of costs with integrated suite of applications and innovation
- Better operational efficiency due to simple design of user interface, role-based access and focus on exceptions
- Accurate records and faster month-end close
- Data security and embedded disaster recovery
Nalsoft’s Oracle Fusion Cloud Offerings include:
- Oracle Fusion Financials
- Oracle Human Capital Management
- Oracle Fusion Procurement
- Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management
- Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management
Nalsoft is an Oracle Platinum Partner, and our professionals have years of real-world experience in implementing the services to ensure increased productivity of your business. The highlights of our services include:
- Team of certified consultants
- Customized services to suit your implementation/support needs
- Easy maintenance of complex Oracle-based environments
- Reduced budget and improved focus on strategic projects
Choose Nalsoft for quick implementation of Oracle Fusion Applications through: Analysis, Integration, Modeling, Build and Report.